Re: survive the wild combination item guide

Hey all! Paul here. You might've known me as rusty99. Basicly, my pc broke down in the middle of august. Around the time when Sam implemented autowalking. I remember you Mayana. [[wow]]! Last time I was on stw, you were a nubie! Now your an admin! The good thing is, I will be getting a new pc around June! Yee hawe! Just letting you know. and, I am also confused. I thought you said that to creat a towel is to combine to rabit skins. You later said that to creat a towel you need one hundred and twenty string. Please tell me, how I can get an answer. Also what is the survive the wild store, where you get teleporters and death free cards. Thanks, Paul.