I need help regarding the old BSC-games

Hello,

i purchased the the complete software and game library of blindsoftware.com and BSC-games. But it seems that I have lost parts of it, I saw that I lost the english versions of troopanum 1 and 2, only the spanish troopanum is there. Has anyone the full package or these two tittles and can help me out, it would be great to get them back. Thank you.
Best regards
Niklas
Edit: So, I looked into my package and I found Classic pipe, Pipe 2, both word strain volumes as well as Hunter, and the free games Bobbys christmas refenge, sonic match, deekout, finger panic and crazy darts. So it seems that only the two troopanums are gone for now. I would be very thankfull if anyone has them and can help me out with this.