Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

dan_c wrote:

I'm finally getting around to trying the  Juler  profession, though I'm not sure which class it would compliment best.  I hadn't  unlocked it on the past game yet, but I love the idea from a role-play perspective as much as anything.  .  .

Jewelers can be great and have some of the best items in the game but can be a bit tough if you don't have the best shop equipment and drops.

Id say it works best with cultist or priestess since they make light shields and helms which those 2 classes usually don't get the best of.

As Nolly said they are a great profession because they really fill the gaps in equipment that you can't really buy or find.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector