Re: Vendetta: Rise of a Gangster (This is not a browser Mafia clone)

I got a demo message just after beginning Chapter 2 and it didn't seem like I could go on from there, though perhaps I just missed it.  I had successfully bought another business, home and gotten more respectfully dressed up.

The writing is compelling, and I actually felt quite a lot of suspense after hitting next on a few of my choices.  I'm really looking forward to this game coming to fruition.

I can also heartily recommend Choice of Zombies, which was one of the most compelling experiences of a text-based game I'd ever had, in several play-throughs with different choices.  I came damned close to surviving in that one and the eventual loss was heartbreaking.

  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: audiogames.net fan
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: themadviolinist
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: crashmaster
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Orin
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ianmcnamara92
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: aaron
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dan_c
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: grryfindore