An intresting brouser based game i found!

Hey there peoples i found this newy  game or atleest new to me calld prisen struggle. The game is accessable bar a capture on log in which systems like rumola and or webvisum will solv with no problems. and everyone is helpfull and friendly.

The aim of this game is quit litarly to make your way in a prisem system leveling and doing crimes making money and urning points. There is a nice easy to follow tutorial system and a realy nice mentoring system where other players who have been playing for a while mentore new players. during the start out process. There is also a gang waring system to  and a mugging system to.  The stat system is easy to follow if you are new to stat based games. You can also grow pot and other things to. For people who like this type of game  and to pass the time that is the boredem of my current life stile  it is fun!.
Now that i have yabbered on enough and you have read the dislexic badness of my spelling! have a link.
http://www.prisonstruggle.com/register. … rer=320997
p.s my game name is liseo so feel free to mail me for accessabillity questions!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liseo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liseo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liseo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liseo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liseo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Figment via Audiogames-reflector