Re: Street Fighter V Official thread

hi. are there any accessibility features included in the game? I've heard some months ago that there will be some accessibility for blind people programmed into the game so I'm really curious about this but I don't want to spend money on something that I can't fully enjoy. how are the menus? how are the fights going? can you know when the V meter is full? can you determine the opponnents position in stereo just like in some of MK series and skull girls?
thanks in advance.