Re: an Iphone game called city island

I've exchanged some e-mails with the developers and they seem  very sympathetic to adding access to the game, so I think we'll be seeing some improvements.
I've also encouraged them to consider joining this forum to discuss access and  ask for beta testers, so hopefully city island should be fully accessible in the future, though only I think on Ios sinse  some of their other games are built with unity which is an intrinsically inaccessible tool.