Re: Survive the Wild!

I don't get all the issues around DFC and teleporters. One thing no one seems to realize is that DFC have made PK a sport instead of  a true fight to the death. you can fight with other people and enjoy fighting knowing the only thing you'll win is bragging rights. I've fought with people and given them a DFC before we fought, then when I killed them they didn't lose anything, it was just for fun. People want to complain about DFC but I haven't heard anyone say anything about people making secondary accounts to fight with. when this isn't different at all. if someone has a PK only account then they aren't gonna lose anything from dying either.

Everyone is going on like people will burn through 10 DFC in one fight, if that's the case then don't fight with those people. Everyone I've done PK with excepting one was a first death match. so when you die and a DFC activates you lose the fight. if you want to make it interestin g put a wager on the fight, so if you get one kill on the person with DFC you still get something from the fight.

there are ways to keep the game fun and interesting. the answer is never to limit everyone because some people can't do or have something. I have never once looked at another person and said it's not fare they can do this, or they have this, take it away so I feel better. most people's first idea is to change the system, but instead of doing that work within the system. The DFC and teleporters aren't making the game broken, so I don't see a reason to change them. PK is something people with DFC can do for fun now, and not the big risk it use to be. And I haven't even mentioned how many people will trade DFC or teleporters for in game things. Hell I've just given DFC and teleporters away to people, but never when they asked for them first. so you can get them in other ways too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caribe09 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caribe09 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caribe09 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amirmohammad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindboyblake via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector