Re: Survive the Wild!

momo7807
your last post has many flaws, I'll try to point them out for you.

you do not know the studying habits of anyone posting on the forums let alone the developer of the game. Some go all the way through college without opening their text books and do just fine. Some don't need to study, some people are good with time management while others are bad. If one was to look at Sam's track record you could infer he is good at time management and there is not an issue with how he rations out his time. When I was in middle school and high school my only thoughts were where's the next party and who's gonna by me cigarettes. I wasn't good at time management and I still managed to get into college just fine. your specific life experiences or non experiences don't apply to everyone else.

it is extremely narcissistic to think you know what someone else has to do to plan for their future. you are simply posting your opinion and trying to mask it as fact, when the whole thing is contrived.

you say children don't know how to handle their money? this is a wildly incorrect statement based on who knows what. if you say children don't know how to handle their money would you also say women' don't know mechanics, or men don't know how to sew? well, you might, but most everyone else wouldn't because they are wildly inaccurate statements based in false assumptions. you could say allot of young people don't know how to manage their money, but what evidence do you have for Sam not having this ability?
you also state the game has been canceled, however there hasn't been any word from Sam that I've seen stating the game is canceled? Yes there is down time, and I'm sure everyone who plays isn't happy with the down time, but being down doesn't mean it is canceled.

this one needs to be explained in a bit more detail. first off the game is a beta, that mea ns it is in development. If anyone has ever worked on a creative project of any sort,  they know the original plan rarely if ever stays the same by the end of said project. you can ask anybody who works in a "creative field", the starting goals are not what comes out at the end. making and producing something is an organic process, one that grows and changes. if it wasn't, then there wouldn't ever be any new ideas, or new items added to the game; it would sit stagnant with nothing ever added. I don't know about you but I'm assuming no one would be happy with this. Sam did say in the past he wanted the game to be as realistic as possible. that statement was not a contract between him and the players, it was a thought and a plan he had at the time. You cannot say he isn't allowed to change his mind and do what he want's with his game, remember it is his game. granted he does whatever possible to keep the player base happy as he should do, b ut I think he also knows not to simply go off the thoughts on this forum because they are rarely positive and mostly people complaining. if he did that the game would have collapsed a long time ago. you said Sam is doing whatever he want's as if it was a insult, but last I checked he is the developer? yes he is, he decides what advice to take from others and what to add to the game, it isn't a democracy. he makes the decisions, as he is the one who put in the work, and came up with the game.

the rest is to nonsensical to respond to.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindboyblake via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector