Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

nolly wrote:

You and I are a bit opposite, I am good at video games but don't know how to create them. Some people are good at sports, I was good at video games. Not that I didn't enjoy playing sports, but I was never great at them.

Is the Frost Lord the top NPC for the Infinite Arena? I was able to take him down last night, and sorry to say that Randal the Creator is cake compared to him.

Haha yea its bad when you know whats coming and you still struggle to beat the game. I am pretty impressed though I have only met a handful of people who beat battle arena without dieing and that didnt have nearly as much random factor in it. You should have the top score for quite a while.

Frost Lord is the hardest in the game maybe I should do some type of leaderboard for the endless area maybe score monsters on how hard they are type thing and give points. If you guys have any suggestions let me know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector