Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Mitch wrote:

Also, shouldn't there be twoac"lets instea~ oi one?
I was also thinkinj tht th" `sters `ould us" som" tomes as an item or something.   For a rnger type, there co-ld be a sniper. Instea~ of relying on pets and agility, it co-2d 6"2y on crit chance and crit damage.
If not, th"n yo- could make a sort of "battle bot", w3"re h" shoots lasers and
does other te`3 things_ Three skil2s I would think ar" Zap, Sp6k, and Lse6 Beam.

having a little trouble understanding what you are saying but I think I get the gist the new ranger type wouldnt be dependent on pets and would have more pure power a sniper isnt a bad idea for the name but I think its a bit too close to guns which I try to avoid since I think it ruins the fantasy setting a bit.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector