A suggestion to add dating forum

Hello, my name is Sajad, and I am from Iraq.
I've created my username today, although I know AudioGames.net for a while.
I know this website was made for blind games, but we should have dating forum where we can post and say about ourselves as new users.
I known as Sajad Aliraqi or Sajjaad, but when my friends sees me here, they will not sure that I am Sajad Aliraqi.
For that reason dating forum is important.
Sorry for my English, because my official language is Arabic, so I am not an English speaker. I hope that you understand me and got what I said.
Best wishes and regards. Sajad Aliraqi, (SJD)