Re: FYI: DRM is Evil. Very, Very, Very Evil

Seeing as how the Victor players don't support m4b files the way they do Audible files--somewhat ironic, given that Audible is encrypted m4b--I'm now in the situation of having to continue to use the DRM Audible format until Humanware support m4b properly.

I sent feedback.

Side note: the Victor Reader Stratus is an attractive option, now that Audible is no longer a requirement. I wonder if I might sell this Stream and get that instead. Again, assuming Humanware support m4b right.