Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Mitch wrote:

Thanks.  I mean the npcs that you can only face once.
By next game do you mean the spiritual successor to Battle Arena?
Could you maybe change restore from healing like one round  instead of one attack?
I had the boots of quickness on, and I was fighting the magma monsters.
Funny thing was, I was at full health the entire time, but when I got to the last lava via summon, I wasn't lacking hp, but ss.
Band of resistance is great...

Yes the 4th adventure to fate I already have a story in place and an idea of how I want to approach the game.

Band of resistance was really needed for the last area I wonder if anyone has found the hidden one or if everyone has just bought theirs from the shop.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector