jaws leesey games

here is a series of emails between me and brian hartjen the person who makes leesey. i want to play the farming simulator game but i cannot do this because I am not a super rich blind person who can throw away thousands of dollars on jaws!!!!
read it below!!

so because I don't have leesey I cannot play the country place game and others? not fair!!!!! you think all blind people have thousands of dollars to spend on jaws?

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982