Re: How can I delete Mcafee products from my Laptop?

Hi,
I did manage it on a windows 8.1 laptop manufactured by Lenovo yes, lenovo now bundles crapware along with all the other major companies sad.
I had to use a jfw demo, specifically jaws 16. With that I was able to remove it with almost no problems.
Your other option if you can get to it, run a live image of Linux and remove all of its folders that way.
Or lastly, you could get sighted help to try and remove it for you.
Sidenote. Last time I tried, all the big box computer stores would not remove all the added crap that was installed on machines I purchased from them, even if I paid them to do it.