Re: Using Uber Experience

I'm a wreckless twit who, on my own, might manage to get killed before I turn thirty, because I live with this mentality that if I'm going to worry about getting killed I may as well just hide under my bed.  If I'm honest, I'm in danger of tripping on a poorly constructed sidewalk and breaking a wrist or worse, in danger of getting hit by a speeding car, in danger of getting stabbed by a knife wielding maniac, in danger of getting shot at by an extremist, in danger of getting pounced on by some stray animal, in danger of meeting Donald Trump and his supporters who I'm fairly sure all hate me, in danger of being hated by Donald trump and all of his supporters, and in danger of eating too many cheeseburgers and fries.  Why, I may as well not live!
And then my wife came along, and kids, and now I have to watch out for them.  I didn't use to care about locking doors; now I do.  I didn't care about having at least one light tu rned on;  Now I do.  I didn't care about where money went; now I do.  Woooooo!  Priorities!  Now, if I could only figure out where the money went...