Re: Undead Assault: Concept Demo release on February 22nd

Hello everyone,

As one of the team member I want to clear out few things:

First of all, We are sorry about calling the game like an FPS. This is where we are heading and We are still working on the 360 degrees aiming system. Actually game looks like top down shooter perspective where you can move noth, south, east and west.
I think, You, gamers are most important for us so We will be happy to listen from you and We are open for the constructive criticism and feetback.
And keep in mind, it's only a demo release. We are making what We can to do this game better and better so, just give us something most important: We need time. Better is to work on something longer and make it close to perfect than do something really fast but with decent quality and with lack of content.
Now, when the clock is ticking give us a few hours and it will be so great to see each other on the server!

All the best,

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector