Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

Hey all:

I want to apologize that this Kickstarter project is taking so much longer than expected to get off the ground. Please believe that nobody is more impatient than us. Also please believe that we are as committed as ever to releasing this game (once it's ready).

Still, talk is cheap. So, I offer you this by way of appeasement: some demo audio where I walk you through some of the navigation and exploration features of the game. This will also give you a sneak peek at a little bit of the music in the game, and just some general ideas about what the game world is going to feel like. Here's the Dropbo link to the audio: https://www.dropbox.com/s/za9fjq4xmfo58 … o.mp3?dl=0

A couple of notes:
- I apologize in advance if there are some times you have trouble hearing me. I had an absolutely miserable cold when I recorded this, so talking clearly and above sub audible levels was a challenge.
- You'll hear some of the townsfolk talking as you walk around town. "But wait," you say, "I thought the Kickstarter project you told us about has to do with getting voice actors for the game?" All of the dialogue you'll hear is stand-in dialogue from a stock sound library that we're using just for design and testing purposes. We need voice actors to record dialogue tailored specifically to the game. Also, all you'll hear is "ambient" dialogue - stuff people are saying as you walk around town. If we were to demonstrate a conversation with an NPC, all of that would still be read by SAPI.

Ok - I hope this tides you over for a bit. There may be more demos like this coming in the near future, whenever I have time to make them...