Re: chopper challenge

haha, agreed there. good for a classic old timer lol.

but anyways, that's not something I would worry about. however there was a game I don't remember, x hour may be. regarding a helicopter missions and avoiding mountains and a few other actions you can do.
although I've never played that one only heard review or 2, but the game sounded worth a try even though sound effects and gameplay might not be up to the mark.

if anyone have that feel free to stick along.
thanks.