Re: Street Fighter V Official thread

you know what?
I am going to by street fighter V on steam.
the price of the game on PC is $59.99.
do I have to update my graphics card for the game to run smoothly?
why does the game look picky?
maybe I should install it on my HP notebook laptop and see what happens.
the graphics card on my laptop should be up to date.
plus, do you have the game on your Pc, and what are your system specs?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector