Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Hello everyone,
I'm wondering if someone can give me a hint about the Magic Ball.
I know how to get to it on stage 20.Here's what I've figured out so far:
I can avoid the first wave of fireballs by hooking up to the platform at the beginning of the stage.
Sometimes, the ball fires the lightning attack at me before I can use my magic edge to reflect it. If that happens, I'm toast! It doesn't look like you can use the magic edge to reflect while you are on the hook. It drops you down to the bottom again.
If I manage to deflect the lightning attack, it drops a magic peace.
If I can position that peace between myself and the ball when it fires the darkness attack, the ball will take around 8 million damage if its close enough to the peace.
Has anyone found a way of avoiding the fireballs other than hooking up to that platform?
I'm playing this on Hard level.
Can anyone share any other tips and tricks. This se ems to be the best kep secret in this game.
Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jfayre via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jfayre via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raju . laini . 20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GarrettTurner via Audiogames-reflector