Re: Anyone interested in a Castaways 2 public beta?

Unfortunately I currently don't have an account because swamp somehow never appealed to me, and not sure if I can get one at the moment because I have a lot of other things I am busy with (not the least of which is university), which means I won't be using the account to its full potential... But I do have to say, that sounds extremely awesome. I always really liked the original castaways, so a sequel with these kinds of features sounds really, really nice.
I don't think posting the storyline is such a big problem, since people can just view the intros for each mission to kind of get an idea of how the game progresses.
Do you have any idea when approximately we can see the full version? You don't have to answer this if you don't want to, and it doesn't have to be very accurate, but since it sounds like the game is already pretty well developed it might be nice to know if you have any target month in mind for example.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : majno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector