Re: getting a new iPhone, some help needed, please

Dark wrote:

The only funny thing to remember with the Iphone is that once you hit the home button to shut and ap and go back to the home screen, the ap isn't actually shut, it's still running in the background. Hitting the home button twice will bring up the ap switcher and you can flick left and right through various running aps and do a three finger flick up to close them (it's a good idea to do this ocasionally so you don't have male and ap store and settings and phone and goodness knows whatever else all running together taking up your phone's ram).

Actually, I've heard that the iPhone will automatically close aps if the ram gets full, so we don't need to manually close the apps ourselves. I can't personally attest to this, though, since I don't use any apps that would fill my ram.