Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

Hello.
Lorrie, I have recently talked to Walter about your allogatons against him, and he vehemently denies abusing you verbally or at least those were not his intentions. Also he acknowledges his harsh treatment of the person you he treated harshly, and he said he apologized to hat person awhle ago. He also told me that his statements in that Blind-Access podcast were not meant to harm, they were mainly meant as a way of distributing his opinion. Regarding to the stalking on skype, he did acknowledge that someone (not himself) logged in as him and began abusing his contacts. He responsibly warned all of his contacts about this.
I hope that this clears things up, and I hope you respect any further responses from him.
Also before I end this, I would like to address the most recent poster's references.
Everybody has had twists and trns in their success, and Walter is no exception. He redeemed himself and is not guilty of the things which the recent poster� 39;s references to posts imply.
Thank you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lori21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lori21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector