Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

Hey, great suggestions for demos. I'll definitely think about those. Regarding item management - there isn't a way to compare items you're picking up to items you have equipped right as you're picking them up - but you can compare everything from within the equipment menu once you've picked it up. I'll probably do a demo of this if I get the chance, which should help clarify what I mean.

Regarding the city question - Farhaven is the only city you'll visit in the game, as the plot of the game revolves around exploring the lands immediately surrounding Farhaven to help break the recent siege of the city. But there are a number of different locales to explore outside the city.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector