Re: Some ideas for my BTB.

I don't think I could buy this. what's the point of purchasing my own stolen code. You posted something in this topic about a beta project I am making that's nearly the same thing as what your making, that you got from a trader in my beta testing folder and I had to give you something to know who the trader was anyway so... I'm sorry but I will not be able to buy this. Also, yes, stw, sbp and all that stuff is not using ultrapower code. Ok maybe the death message code but either way. I agree that we shouldn't be concerned about who's code but, I don't want to play a game that I know is someone elses code that you did not write. My personal view is that you shouldn't...
A. be telling people what code projects are using with out any proof what so ever about that, or
B. Be celling a game with code that you may have modified, but didn't write. I'd incurrage you to start from scratch with a project, and I personally don' t think it should be another killing game. Sure if it is going to be free, but I mean, we could just go play RTR for free. It's only some tips but starting from scratch with a different kind of game might make a lot more money that you actually earned, rather than making money off of code that you wern't supposed to have in the first place. I know I should be more concerned about the game, and that would be pretty much so if it was free. But I want to give my money to the, creater, of the game. It doesn't sceme like you created the ultra power code, so I might as well pay mason 4 dollars for his work and you a dollar for modifying it. I'm not trying to be harsh, but just rather trying to explain my point here. It's honestly a very minute way to get free money that you shouldn't have, in my opinion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector