Re: Adventure At C:

Hay Cary5871, something I just remembered.
It never occurred to me to mention this, as it's kind of become second nature to me now after 3 years of playing/using AAC.
It might be a good idea to set your weapon trigger to something like numbpad 0, as you can use your right hand to fire and your left to jump and move.
In fact, it was the rusty fight the inspired me to make that change, and I never went back.
Perhaps it will help you in the same way.
On an unrelated note, in the final Rusty fight only, your lazar will recharge if not selected.
You can go ahead of rusty to get time for this to happen.
Just make sure you kill him before he reaches position 8000 or so, as the sound pool will be pretty clogged by that point.
Later!