Re: A warning to all who play Survive the Wild.

Listen up. No one's being called wrong here, I'm not using this to shove my opinion down your throat and demanding you except it as truth, but I just hope to clarify some stuff, maybe re point some stuff that may have been skimmed over in the first read of post 1 or others. Also, I'm still in agreement as I was earlier that temporarily banning Walter until this investigation proves him innocent or indeed if it does is okay.

But, here are some quotes to mull over, and what made me personally get doubts. And again, these are my soul interpretations.
1. "he'd tell my friend she was worth nothing, then tell me he hadn't said any such thing, even though I have the evidence my friend sent me to prove he was lying."
I am personally unable to properly justify this since it was her friend, and the "proof" was sent and not necessarily experienced, and we have no way of knowing the proof was actually sent.
2. "she had Wal ter grilling her, thinking she was me with another account."
  Right. How convenient he picked your friend instead of the other 40 or so players. Just your friend.
3. "now my main concerne is that other girls might receive the same treatement as myself and my friends have done"
  Just girls, huh? Like all players go on games on which most communication is made through text and verbal communication is minimal though it exists, and advertise they are girls only to be hounded by big bad, Walter. Also again, out of the 40 some odd players, and that's just the max I've personally seen, just, Lori and her friends alone.
4. "I have now recieved two private accounts of Water's behaviour, both of which tally, and one of which was by someone who is too afraid to actively speak out in public, afraid of actual physical harm or blackmail or worse."
  Good move for the ban Dark, again we appreciate your concern for ou r safety on this forum. However, sounds more to me like the, well, you know, anti Walter fuse has been lighted and now we have more and more of them just now conveniently making that hugely bold step to tell of their Walter induced blackmail and threat filled misery to a gaming forum administrator. Nope, not the police, and not when it started, but the gaming forum administrator, and the day after someone else complained.
  Again. I sincerely apologize if I'm sounding like an insensitive snob, I'm not attempting to sound like that at all. I'm just not fully buying into all of this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector