Re: BlazBlue" chrono phantasma extend menues?

Hi.
[[wow]], thanks guys, and thank you Orin for making a public website where you post this. It would be amazing if someone would make an article in te articles room about the game as well, to make it easier to find.
So, because I'm mainly into story when playing games, and care less about fighting and stuff, I'm not sure if I should buy this game or not. Would it be worth buying only because of the story? How many hours of gameplay is there when playing the story?
I'm not sure on what the other things on the story tab do, are those sepret stories?
The extent stories, do you have to manually choose those? And should they be completed before starting on the main story?

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector