Re: BlazBlue" chrono phantasma extend menues?

Depends on the style of fighting game you like... SF doesn't suck by any means, unless you mean content... then yes, Capcom has nothing on ASW. But if you like fighting that's more methodical and slow compared to air dashes, tons of long combos, and more mechanics than you can show on a screen then ASW is definitely way up there. I like both styles, depending on the mood I'm in... I love GG XRD. But there's a reason that most of my friends who play fighting games prefer SF, I think. And no offense taken... like I said, I definitely don't hate Arc System Works. Blazblue just isn't very appealing to me... the universe isn't one I find too interesting, but everyone has different taste when it comes down to it. But I am by no means a Capcom fanboy. But there is a reason that the main event at most fighting games tends to be SF, not blazblue. lol Not everyone likes SF, or Blazblue. Now Killer Instinct... that's another game series that gets me, c an't get enough of it. Anyhow, back on topic... hahaha. I should make my way through extend... I just don't even know where to start in trying to catch up with the plot.