Re: Sryth AG membership,textual directions and everything sryth

thanks Grryf, I'll hunt him down when I next get a chance.
Man, I don't believe I have the ice shield yet. Can you give me a quick walk through where to find it and how to go about gaining it? thanks again!
big_smile
Glad we have this little Sryth thread going forward to lend each other a hand. I'm sure I could find out about the ice shield on the Sryth wicka, but it plays hell with my web browser and screen reader.

Also if any of you have yet to check out the latest news, and to add to what Grryf was saying I'll paste in the full info below.

Sryth News & Announcements
3/16/16 - The Oakenstone Mask Begins

Adventurers are invited to make their way to the
Battlegrounds
on Iron Crown Isle where The Oakenstone Mask special event is now underway.

The prizes will be grand and the perils too numerous to count.

Sharpen your blade, check over your armour, crack your knuckles, have that last mug of
palo,
and then make all possible haste to the Battlegrounds to take part in this epic, month-long contest.

3/15/16 - Quickstone Quick Combat Settings

Adventurers in possession of one of the legendary
Quickstones,
will now find a "Quick Combat Settings" option at the bottom of the Quickstone's description when they view the item in their inventory.

One of the newly available settings allows you to specify the Stamina Point threshold at which your character will attempt to flee during a Quick Combat.
By default, this threshold has previously been set at 25%. Now, however, you can choose 75%, 50%, or 25%.

The other setting lets you specify the default attack style you'll employ during a Quick Combat: Aggressive, Defensive, or Normal. Previously, all Quick
Combats used the Normal attack style.

As mentioned previously, there are two additional Quickstone tweaks on the way. The first will adjust the daily Experience bonus from 10% to 15%, and the
second will increase by one the number of full heals allowed per day.
*Latest news ends*

Btw, as of now, you can heal fully twice daily with the quickstone!

HTH

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector