Re: USA Games News 9/7/2013

Dark,
I have 485 messages from Thomas Ward
Some were from the Audyssey list, some from the MOTA private beta testers list and some were directly to me.
I plan to pick out the important ones and post them, with the approval of the people he was writing to on the list and possibly editing out their names and email addresses.
The latest beta version I have is of Mysteries of the Ancients public beta 22,
dated August 17, 2011.
Some people have suggested posting Mysteries of the Ancients  public beta 18, which had a different level layout and was more stable.