Python Sounds

Hi, I am building an audiogame, and I am struggling adding sounds to my game. I am using python 3.4 with accessible_output2 and pygame. I know how to use the mixer, but what is the best way to add sounds to the game. I found a couple places that said that you should create a sound library, but what I found wasn't very helpful on how to manage the sounds.

How do most people add sounds to their audiogames? Is there an easier way of managing sounds without just hard coding each sound directly into the code? I hope I am making sense.