Re: Random step sound player1.1 released

Hey this thing is so cool! Thanks for making it! I have something similar, I can post if anyone is intrested along with some examples, but basicly I made something that used the camlorn BGT wrapper so you can make binaural audio productions. You can add sound sources, stario embiences, and even construct a map for your scene, if you have all the footsteps. Camlorn audio is of course really buggy, but for those computers that actually work with it this thing can be really really cool!