Re: undead asault podcast

Firstly, thanks for putting out this podcast!
Second, I had a really hard time hearing what you were saying Nibar as your voice volume was sooo low!
Lastly, NVDA might be hard to understand as your speech rate wasn't suprer fast, but you might want to consider slowing it down some for other listeners who aren't used to havin their NVDA at that rate.

Sadly we're unable to use Jaws with this game, but I'm still hoping it'll happen one day along with other updates and improvements.

Thanks again!
big_smile