Undead assault streaming for sure happening tonight on KJSC radio.

Hello all
So as promised, I told you that this week we will be for sure streaming the undead assault play through on our station, KJSC radio. Well, if you all would like to join us, it starts tonight at 10:00 P.M. EST. If you want to listen or get in touch with us, You can do so in the following ways.
Stream URL: http://kjscradio.com:8000/stream.mp3
twitter: @kjscradio
Skype: kjsc.radio
Phone lines: 602-399-7279
You all don't want to miss this and if you would like to join in a game with us, let us know by posting in this topic. thanks and we hope to see you tonight.