Re: Undead Assault: Concept Demo release on February 22nd

arjan wrote:

I have some weirdness to report. You use q and w to cycle through messages, but sometimes if I press w the game says current chat message copied to clipboard or something like that. Which means I basically can't read any messages anymore. I am almost sure it has something to do with alt tabbing out of the window and then going back in again, because I tried to test around with it and that is when it seems to happen. But I don't even see anything about copying chat messages to the clipboard, so I'm not sure what's up.

Yes this is a bug. You can press the alt key to make Q and W to work again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : glamorama28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bucklee12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : glamorama28 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector