Banner saga

Found out that, unusually, it is built using Adobe Air rather than something like Unity. Adobe Air is MSAA compatible out of the box. I gave it a test and decent amounts of text and menus are already recognisable by NVDA (although while using a mouse).

And also found out via smashclayaudio that the game is moddable. Sounds like there is potential.. need proper keyboard focus management, which shouldn't be too hard, and also figuring out the best way to represent the combat grid through audio.

Not that I could do it myself, I'm not a coder, but just throwing it out there...