Re: A boquet of BGT questions for developers and who has skills

Hi,
unfortunately, this is one of the more difficult things to do in BGT, if I understood your question correctly.
It would require you to either modify the dynamic_menu include script itself or to use a callback function as described in the dynamic_menu help topic.
I would personally recommend using a callback together with a sound_pool instance (using the sound_pool in your game would probably be a better idea over individual sound objects anyway), which is the more difficult way, though. It's easy enough in principle but it does require the understanding of the underlying principles.

I could provide examples for both but they wouldn't probably actually teach you anything. You would make it work in your game but it would be just copy pasted code without true understanding, and that's not good for your programming future, if you see what I mean. Let me know what you think.

For now, I think it would be better to do without the menu browsin g sounds and focus on the more integral parts of your game instead. When you get a bit farther, you will either have figured out how to do this yourself, or it will be a more appropriate time to ask this question again then.

Hope this helps, and sorry I didn't give you exact directions straight away. :-)
Lukas