Re: accessible CCG (collectable card games) at all? && idea for MTG

I have been looking for an assessable cgs for some time now, I was thinking some of the more experienced audio game devs could come up with something like aprone, sam, or mason, I know they are working on there own projects, but with the skill set that they all have, I know one of them could create something pretty cool......as for now we have yugioh as a mud which is pretty decent, we just have to get more players into it, a lot of players fall off because the lack of cards.....and dark I was playing fallin worlds for a while, but the site got shutdown for lack of funds, the small community that stayd playing were no longer contributing to the game