Re: The oddity of "Reverse Sales"

Well it depends what is offered and how much I am willing to pay.
I usually go for funding maybe the 55 dollar range it all depends what perk I get and how silly I feel on perks before they go way outside what I want, etc.
If a game is good enough etc, I may pay more for say an audiobook, a game and the soundtrack.
And maybe a boxed version of that game, a documentary on its making etc.
I have never got a t shirt though as I have ay to many shirts.
Over that I am not interested.
Ofcause if I have helped work on a game for accessability and the author wants support then I will give the full support depending what it is just to say I have done that.
In one case while its not hit just yet, I get all electronic versions of the games and the box set.
The author didn't know about what would go in the box and I suggested a soundtrack cd a poster does not interest me.
I have noticed, a game cost say 50-100 bucks for sightlings, then the ga me drop right down but the actual price stay the same but with a bundle of stuff.
My brother has had times where he brought games only to find out that for whatever reason for what he payed for them they were bundled together.
Another friend was thinking of buying a game that was 70 dollars, but suddenly it went up to 150 dollars for a short time, but included all games in the series created, all dlc, all expantion packs and exclusive content and was a steal.
Sadly for us I don't think we are in a position to offer such bundles like that.
I have seen a few games in packs ofcause but not many at once.
I used to see a lot of suites of software do this and while I have one of these suites, not many do this now days.