Second Castaways 2 public beta

I am starting up a new thread for this to avoid people reading descriptions and bugs from the first time around.  Few things are more annoying than having people ask about features long since changed or removed, because they don't know they're reading something old.  smile

As before, the public beta officially starts on Sunday morning, and it will run for 1 week.  Also as before, I am posting the beta client a day early so people have a little extra time to maybe familiarize themselves with how the game works.  Once Sunday morning hits, the server will be cleared so everyone is starting at the same time.

Please keep in mind that this is still a beta of the game, and over the past few days major work has been done on the game's foundation, any of which could have broken little things here and there.  The point of this beta is to test the m ultiplayer portions of the game (single player is to be developed later) and to stress test the server.

The server could go offline at any time, as I find myself needing to adjust things that I cannot do while it is running.  I will do my best to keep the server going for the entire week without any major interruptions.  Anyone with an active Kaldobsky gamer account is welcome to join in on the test.

Download link (54.5 MB):
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/castaways2beta.zip

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbleheadmastr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector