ESight is misleading.

hello; I'd recommend that as many people as possible write to
ESight
on facebook.

I wrote a message to them but you might want to write on there wall.

You might want to explain how there tagline isn't helpful and is misleading.

I have and I got a response. It basicly said that we're hoping to help as many people as we can and we know that if you're blind the glassses won't help you.

Why would I ask you to write if I have already got a response that wasn't helpful? Well I'm thinking the more peple who write to them, the better the chance of them changing the tagline.

I am going to make a petition to see how many people I can get to sign it.

I will then send it to ESight and hope for the best.