Re: i want softvoice tts for n v d a

Softvoice is free. However, you won't get it full stand alone on modern windows. The library is 16 bit so only works on 32 bit os. The only way to get softvoice or willow pond tts as it's also called, is to get the sapi4 synth called chatterbox, which is an English and Rusian version of the softvoice male voice. I know either Ghorthalon or Robjoy has softvoice as I recognize one of the voices as the same voice that was used in the speaker test for operation black square. But for now, this is all we have