Re: Feedback on voiced Visual Novel "SOON"

Hi atlas.
[[wow]] ok, I still do not care about this sort of game but I was able to run through it just now and end it.
It was good to play it through, sadly this game is not something I will bee keeping,
On that note I have just got the latest games from the site and brought the new planet colony defence game pscd, and it is actually accessible and I am playing through it in book mode.
So far I have played it for 2 days basically and not finnished it.
Sadly I need to do other things today so yeah lets see what the good games are for this months doings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : spiralatlas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : spiralatlas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector