Re: entombed help please.

Hello Bitti.
The stone guardian is not easy but you can defeat it. Put the guardian to sleep with your bard then use your fighter's combo technique I can't remember what that's called. Also you could put the guardian to sleep or charm it then use your fighter healer to heal yourself or your pet a few times this should give you a better chance. You could also use your bard's fighting song to give your group extra strength. Also you can charm the guardian with your paladin bard then protect your fighter healer from the guardian. There are many things you can do try different combinations of attacks and defense to defend yourself. Something I used to do is go right outside the door to the guardian then save the game so that when you load the game your right outside the door and you can load the game and fight the guardian as many times as you want. Rest outside the door so that when you go in to fight the guardian your whole group is in perfect health.
H th.