Re: Introductions

Hi to all we are radio udaan!
udaan is a hindi word which means a flight of life.
or a flight rather.
So as you heard from kautilya We are from India a south asian republic.
Well we are india's first community radio station .
Like the global voice, We are an online radio station
Radio udaan is a big part of indian blind community and whenever we come to know about any issue like job alert, some discrimination, or any other positive or negative issue regarding the blind community of india we raise it and we are feeling pleasure with this forum because it have a lot of things to do.
We haven't play an audio game but some of our listener like Ishan have planned to start an audio gaming stream.
Please stay tuned with us. we have given  our website in our signature(bsee below).
Thanks
Radio udaan team!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Centauri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : radio-udaan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Chane via Audiogames-reflector