Re: Problem with fs2004 and ils landing.

Greetings,
You should first select your preferred aircraft, the start Airport and the weather. If you know how to do it (I don't know if it works properly for blind users) you can set date and time using the calendar.
If you are in the flight plan menu, again select your origin Destination, followed by your preferred final Destination. It's best if you use IYP as a blind Person to select IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) with direct GPS selected in the fourth step. At last, click on "plot flight plan". You should tab through all the unlabled Buttons until the edit box where you canchange the cruising altitude, depending on the aircraft.
IYP changes the frequencies automatically if you tell him to "contact next Controller", once instructed to contact the next Controller. Also, if you use simple ATC plus, just press 1 to confirm the given instructions and if you Need to Change the frequency, just press 1 a couple of times until you hear the P ilot contacting the next Controller.

Hope this helps.

IYP should also be able to do flight following announcements, but it doesn't give me any flight following announcements throughout my flights. I activated them, but even the "Make a flight following announcement" command doesn't do it's Job. Any Suggestions on that?