Re: Welcome to LuminariMUD. (Open for new players.)

Hi,
after starting on Frandum, I also started on this game again. The first time the whole system with feats, trains and boosts threw me off a bit because it seemed kind of complicated, but I'm willing to try again and just build my character like I want for now.
But I'm kind of stuck now regarding the quests. I arrived in the village after the tutorial and did the first quest the elder gave me, but I can't seem to do the second one where he asks me to find some missing adventurer. Sorry I forgot the name, I hope someone here remembers what I'm talking about. The elder just says the adventurer traveled east, but I don't really know where to go. I explored quite a bit to the east of the village but found nothing.
So, any hints where this adventurer might be? I'd really like to progress a bit further and see where the game goes from there.
Thanks
Tikki